Inspiration in Film

February 26, 2015

When it comes to photography, there are so many that inspire me. My dad who did it in the 80's and my husband who 'wooed' me with his film camera when we first started dating. While producing beautiful results, film photography has become significantly more expensive (sadness). If film, processing, and development were free then film photography is all I would do! But since we don't have an unending source of money, digital photography will have to do most of the time with the exception of clients and special projects.

A few film photographers who inspire:

Wendy Laurel | Oh, the colors!! Also makes me want to move to Hawaii.

Marina Koslow | Love the soft and dreamy look of her work.

Yan Palmer | Her vision and beautifully candid shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment