Film Fridays

April 10, 2015

When I was in college, I didn't subscribe to magazines like Glamour or Lucky and instead went for Time magazine. Nerdiness aside, the reason I choose Time was simply because of the photography. Their photos made me stop what I was doing, take in the photo, feel and imagine what it was like to be there behind the lens.

And so, I wanted to start a series on Fridays featuring photography from around the world (or maybe just the blogging world). The series will start off with a different topic each month. This month's topic is spring. And although the series is titled "Film Fridays," digital photography is most definitely welcome! You don't have to be a professional or have the latest gear, I just want to see your work and your vision :)

FujiFilm | walk/humbly
Do you have any photos you would like to share? I would love to see them! Just leave a comment down below or shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment