Summer Adventures

March 22, 2015

I know that spring just arrived, but I'm already excited for summer. Since grad school will be over, it'll be the perfect time to go on an overseas adventure! We just booked our tickets, and as someone who loves to organize things (this is sometimes a sneaky procrastination technique of mine), I'm enjoying researching things to do, places to see, and most importantly, where to eat.


Although I have been to most of these cities in the past when I lived in China for a year, I am most excited to be able to share this experience with my husband. I will meet family members I've never met before and see where my husband spent his early years in Hong Kong. Oh yeah, and we will order a ton of real ramen in Tokyo :)

Have you been to any of these cities? Are you planning any summer adventures? (Suggestions of what to do and see?)

No comments:

Post a Comment