Home | Las Cruces, NM

April 17, 2013

Last week my parents came to visit. It's always nice to see Las Cruces through the eyes of visitors because you get to see the forgotten beauty of God's creation all over again.

Also, I've realized 2 things: there is so much to hike/see in this town and my parents can totally school me in hiking. (I might have reverted back to my teens years while I lay on the couch whining about how tired and sore my legs were while my parents said they were ready to hike some mo'.)




Camera: Nikon FM2 || Film 800 ISO
Lens: Nikon 35-70mm f/2.8

3 comments:

  1. The images are looking very awesome and beautiful. I also like to take pictures of such nature's photographs. Nature have a lot of hidden secrets inside it and there are lot more things to capture from the nature.
    --Deepak Kamani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You're right that there's so much to capture - if only we would slow down to see them.

      Delete