Goals for 2015

February 19, 2015

 Whenever I go to the grocery store or have a lot of things to do in a day, I tend to make lists. Mostly so I won't forget, but also to be motivated to stay on task (my husband would gladly tell you that procrastination is a skill I am fantastically good at). There's just something about the satisfaction that comes with completing something and crossing it off a list. This year I decided to make a short list of goals even though I've never really been one to make resolutions for the new year. But, why not?! It's 2015 (admittedly a little late in the game) and there are lots of huge things coming up this year.

1. Graduate and start a new career. Who says you can't be in your 30's and start something?!

2. Refresh my wardrobe - or as I like to call it, learn to dress like a grown woman.

3. Make healthier choices. It's all about the bass - I mean, food and exercising.

4. Spend more time reading and studying the Bible.

5. Finish my 12 Rolls of Film Project. I'm just shy of a couple of months of finishing!

P.S. I got these lovely flowers from Sherwin and they are so unique! Cyclamen flower petals sweep upward so they almost look like they're growing upside down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment