Building a Camera | Konstruktor 35mm Camera

January 14, 2014

My sister and brother-in-law gave us an awesome Christmas gift - a plastic film camera that you put together yourself. If you've ever wanted an activity to grow your marriage, you know - learning the easy* stuff like patience and humility - build a film camera together ;) Sherwin filmed our progress and it was amazing to see how all the tiny bits and pieces come together to create this crazy contraption that results in a photograph.



*Haha, yeah right. 'Easy' was written in a sarcastic tone, but it's hard to gather that from written words. I can humbly admit that I sorely lack in the patience and humility department (and I'm sure Sherwin won't argue with that)! Thankfully, God is continually refining my character - slowly but surely.


No comments:

Post a Comment