Archna & Bruce (Film) | Duluth, GA

January 2, 2013

I've known Archna since our early school days and fondly remember chatting it up in the front of the classroom during math with our other friend Sheryl (obviously not talking about math). Archna is super smart, hilarious and has an infectious laugh - which, not surprisingly, won the heart of Bruce. The two were married and had a fun reception complete with an Indian buffet line that I visited an undisclosed number of times. After seeing photos from our (Monica + Sherwin) self-taken engagement shoot, Archna asked if I would take some photos of her and her husband. With my digital and old school film camera in hand, I met the pair at a nearby park and finished my first photoshoot. Although I had played around with film photography early on with my dad's equipment and shot everything in sight after getting my first digital slr after college, I credit Archna & Bruce with being the first couple brave enough to test out my lack of skills & experience :)





P.S. These two make ridiculously cute babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment